Our Austin tree planting experts will help you select the best variety and create an environment to to help your new trees thrive.
Give Your New Trees a Great Start
We have many years of experience planting trees in a variety of soils in Central Texas.
Our Austin tree planting methods help your trees get off to a good start by:
- Determining where underground utilities are.
- Doing the hard work of digging a large enough planting hole.
- Providing the best soil mix to transition to the existing soil.
- Creating root trenches so the roots can spread out and become healthy.
- Planting the tree at the proper height to protect the root flare.
- Feeding our special fertilizer solution containing root stimulants and beneficial microbes to minimize transplant shock.
- Properly mulching the new tree.
Austin Tree Planting Made Simple
- We can advise you on the best species for your soil type.
- Need help selecting the right tree for your yard? We can offer suggestions for every need.
- Our arborists can help you determine the best tree for your space.
Book a Consultation
Plant Quality Trees for Beautiful Results in Your Yard
Heritage Tree Care only plants trees from high-quality local nurseries. These trees are adapted to local conditions to ensure your leafy investment will flourish.
We also can provide follow-up care for your newly planted tree to keep it healthy.
Professionally planted trees usually grow faster and are healthier. Expert arborists provide the head start trees need in Central Texas. We know the best trees to select and can advise you on choosing the right tree for the right spot. We do the hard work, so you don’t have to.
Residential Tree Care Experts
Expert tree trimming to shape, maintain, and enhance the beauty, health, and safety of your trees.
Experienced, safety-conscious tree removal and careful clean up after the job.
Certified arborists assess your trees and provide the essentials for flourishing growth.
Beautify your yard with trees selected for Central Texas and planted by professionals.
Expert arborists evaluate your trees for health and safety and make care recommendations.
We have the experience to help you comply with all Tree Protection regulations and permits.
Emergency Tree Services
Storm damage, fallen limbs, tree collapse—call for expert help with removal or repair.
Our expert arborists provide evaluation, appraisals, and reporting.
Heritage Tree Care is the tree service expert in your Central Texas community. We service Austin, Bastrop, Buda, Gonzales, Hyde Park, Kyle, Lockhart, Rollingwood, San Marcos, Smithville, Westlake Hills, Wimberly, and all surrounding areas.